With head and foot adjustment for maximum therapeutic befit all Dorchester adjustable beds operate up to an exceedingly generous weight limit of 28 stone and are supplied with sturdy, fully-upholstered storage drawers.
All Dorchester Adjustable Bed handsets feature back lighting when the buttons are pressed and also offer two memory positions for ease of use.
- Fully upholstered storage draw, as standard.
- Choice of castors or gliders
- Sleek head and foot handset with back light and memory function, as standard
- Fully upholstered base avaialable in a choice of many different fabrics
- Sherborne 5 year guarantee on all electrical components, actions and frames up to a weight limit of 28 stone (177 kg)
- Adjustable bed base is sturdy enough to sit on
The Sherborne Mattress range offers a choice of two memory foam options and two luxurious sprung mattresses, with an additional choice of firmness on the Deluxe and Eton mattresses.
If you prefer the benefits of pressure relieving memory foam, the Deluxe Mattress includes a deeper layer than the classic mattress and can also be specified as firm, medium or soft. Both are fitted with ‘Cool-max’ covers to alleviate overheating.
The Eton 1,000 and Elegance 2,000 are luxurious sprung Mattresses which have been especially developed to suit Adjustable beds. They both feature pocket springs for premium comfort and individual support for the spine, eliminating roll-together, and lightweight, breathable and chemical-free Egyptian cotton covers. The Eton 1,000 Mattress can be chosen as either firm or standard.
The top-of-the-range Elegance 2,000 Mattress contains additional layers of luxurious wool, cotton, silk and cashmere for a soft sensuous feel, a reduction in moisture retention and excellent breathability. This Mattress also includes an extra layer of mini springs for even more comfort and support.